MENTOR | COACH | TRAINER | SPEAKER | BLOGGER | VOLUNTEER | QM GEEK
“Quality is What, Why, How, When, Who and Where You Do!”
Filter: To Care & Nurture – Resolver of Work Pain! Guide-Help people to enjoy “how they do, what they do”.
Advocate for customer and mindful, thoughtful, standardized approach in the use of resources.
– Demystifying-translating Quality Management principles and methods into daily-regular practice.
– Leading, Championing and Advocating for operational excellence within organizations.
– Embody the 4Ps = Persistence, Perseverance, Patience, Productive!
– 300+ people coached-mentored-trained | 55+ projects medium-large scope; regional-global impact.
– American Society for Quality (ASQ) activities:
3x Conference Speaker |2016-17 International Team Excellence Awards (ITEA) preliminary judge |
2017 European Quality Conference Proposals Reviewer.
– Certified: Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB); Manager of Quality | Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE);
Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) | Company certified: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Quality Improvement Toolkit: DMAIC DMADV VSM KAIZEN | Voice of Customer Advocate | Change Management | Project-Program-Portfolio Management | Group Facilitation – Conflict Resolution | Stakeholder Management | Strategic Planning & Deployment | Business Process Management | Management Consultant
Industries: Government, Pharmaceutical, Computer Manufacturing, IT, Client Care, Film-Theater